We are Digitap. Our website address is: https://digitap.net
What Information We collect:
When you browse our website or use our services, you may come across forms such as questionnaires, email newsletter subscription forms, comment forms, review forms, content forms, order forms, and contact forms. On these instances, we collect personal information such as names and email addresses that you voluntarily provide us.
We automatically collect certain information when you browse our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use visit our website, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Note that. we do not collect sensitive personal information on our website.
How We Process Information Collected:
We process your information in order to provide, improve, communicate, and administer our services. Additionally, we may use your information for security and fraud prevention.
Specially, we process your information for following reasons.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- What Legal Bases Do We Rely On For Processing Information Collected:
- We process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law with the exception of information you provided to us voluntarily mentioned above with your consent.
It is in Digitap LLC’s legitimate interests to collect involuntarily provided personal data listed above in order to provide and improve the services our website offers to you and to make the website a profitable business venture. The items of personal data collected are, in being limited to basic business data, not of a nature whereby your rights and freedoms as a data subject are outweighed by such data collection.
How We Protect Your Information:
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process from unauthorized access and improper use. However, despite our safeguards and best efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website and its services is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Sharing Information With Third Parties:
Digitap does not sell or share your information with the exception of the service providers vital for our business operations. Your information may, subject to Digitap’s obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, be shared with the third party services mentioned below.
- Various Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Advertising Partners – Google Adsense, Bing Ads, Amazon Associates
- Analytical Services – Google Analytics, Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs
- Web Hosting Provider – Siteground
- Content Optimization – Google Fonts, Google Site Search, YouTube Video and Vimeo Video (embed)
- Invoice and Billing – QuickBooks, Stripe, PayPal
- Retargeting Platforms – Google Ads Remarketing
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising – Meta Ads, Twitter Advertising
- User Commenting and Forums – Facebook Comments, Google Tag Manager
- Website Testing – Google Website Optimizer
Our Stance On Links to Third Party Websites and Third Party Adverts:
Digitap may link to third-party websites, web/mobile services or applications and/or contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may contain links to other websites, services, or applications.
We do not make any guarantee regarding any such third parties, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such third-party websites, services, or applications. The inclusion of a link towards a third-party website, service, or application does not imply an endorsement by us. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services, or applications that may be linked to or from the Services. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
How We Handle ‘Cookies’:
What are Cookies:
Cookies are small files that are created when you visit the website. Generally, they make your website experience easier by saving your information.
Third party Cookies:
Digitap uses Google Analytics to compile and aggregate data about site visitors and site interactions in order to better understand our website visitors and to provide an improved user experience. Google analytics do this by means of first-party cookies.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Follow the link below in order to have a better understanding about how Google uses information from site that uses its services.
How to disable Cookies:
Cookies improve the experience and functionality of the website. If you prefer, you are able to simply disable them through the website or through the web browser. You consent to the necessary cookies being set on your device. You can view the instructions to change your browser settings by clicking the appropriate link as follows: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and/or Safari.
However, if you decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features of the website and website may not function as intended. You can still browse the website and access general information we provide.
By continuing to use the website, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
How We Handle Do Not track Signals:
There has been no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing do-not-track signals has been finalized. Therefore, we do not currently respond to do-not-track browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that websites must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA):
For more information about CalOPPA, visit the link below.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following statements.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by,
- Emailing us
- Using the Contact Form
- By logging in to their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act):
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Digitap do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices:
It is important to understand the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they are critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action if a data breach occur:
Digitap will notify the subscribed users and registered users via email within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets rules for commercial emails and/or messages. It establishes requirements, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Digitap collects your name and email address in order to provide our services including marketing, sending and receiving information, respond to inquiries, Newsletters, and/or other website related services, requests, and/or questions.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests promptly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may reply to an email you received from us. We have also implemented instructions to unsubscribe from future emails in the footer section of any email sent from us. You may also use the website Contact Form to remove your email from the list. Upon receiving for a request to unsubscribe, we will promptly remove you from ALL future email communications from Digitap.
Exercising Your Rights to Privacy:
You may contact us at anytime using the website contact form, if you wish to do one of the following.
- Access a copy of personal data that we hold about you.
- Edit or correct personal data that we hold about you
- Erase any personal data that we hold about you
How To Contact Us:
We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.